Washington D.C. and Baltimore
Highlights of 2017 art Excursion to Baltimore/Washington
- 3 full days in Baltimore and 2 full days in Washington D.C.
- Participated in a freshman college class at Maryland Institute College of Art in Baltimore
- Private artist studio visits in Baltimore (studios of MICA faculty)
- Visits to local art galleries and museums in Baltimore including The Visionary Museum and Baltimore Museum of Art
- Visits to The National Gallery of Art, The National Museum of Women in the Arts, and The Hirschorn, and in Washington, DC
- Healthy, home cooked meals in the private home where we stayed.
I had long dreamed of taking a group of art students to my home turf of Baltimore/Washington and sharing the amazing and diverse art world that is there. Last spring my dream came true! Seven students joined me for 6 days of art and fun in Baltimore and Washington.